Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
November 22nd 2008
Published: November 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Our last day of our honeymoon. It's so very sad! But at least we get to spend it in Sydney! I love this city! I said the shopping in Brisbane was good.. well Sydney beats it! If you are a shopper, you have to visit the Pitt Street Mall. The place was just a huge maze of shops! We didn't have too much time to spend there since we only have 1 day in Sydney but I got a taste of it when I told Jeff I had to "go to the bathroom" and we got to walk around the mall trying to find one 😊 Oh I would have loved to have more time in Sydney. It was definitely an International city.

We stopped by the Opera House of course, and they happened to be setting up for the Australian Idol. It was pretty exciting and we got a chance to catch the performers do a practice run before the Live performance.

We also had a chance to check out the Sydney Aquarium. It was a great place! The shark tunnel was just amazing. My favorite part was the little Penguins. Those little guys are just so cute! I could sit there all day and watch them waddle and huddle together.

Our hotel was in the perfect place right next to Darling Harbour, which happens to be a great place for the night time entertainment. There were many delicious restaurants to choose from and many bars and clubs for those who wish to dance and play in the night.

Yes, definitely not enough time in Sydney!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb