day 2 and 3


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
November 16th 2008
Published: November 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

i woke up and had the continental breakfast with a man that i had kept running into at my hotel he was here because his wife had died 3 years ago and he was going back to all the places they had gone together. he asked me if i wanted to eat with him and so i did. after breakfast i packed up and left to go the ferry to get to manly beach. i went on a big walk throught the botanical gardens and along the circular key. the ferry ride was short but it was a nice view. when i arrived i met up with a family friend, coralie. she took me all around sydney we went to manly beach and she drove me all along the coast to north palm beach. it was nice that i got to see all of sydney. we went for lunch in avalon and then continued to north head and south head which was a nice view. when we got home we had some dinner and coralie doesnt cook ever so i had microwaveable dinners.
the 3rd day coralie took me to the sydney harbour bridge and to luna park to walk around. we walked to the priminister of australias house and then headed for the toronga zoo. the toronga zoo was nice it had a great view of the city but most of the animals were sleeping, my favorite part was the koalas, it was their feeding time and they were wide awake with their babies. that nigth we went to a thai restaurant, it wasnt my favorite but i gave it a try.
the 4th day i went to the warringha mall which is gigantic and we looked around, it was raining so there wasnt much else to do.
the 5th day(today) i caught the ferry back to sydney central and booked myself into the hostel, tomorrow im gonig to see the blue mountains

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb