Wynski - On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
April 5th 2008
Published: April 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The Name's BondThe Name's BondThe Name's Bond

Nice flip flops, Bond!
Our man in Australia, Wynski Bond, Commander 007.5333 recurring, and his assistant Sam Bond, Secret Agent 006.9 nearly 7, have been trailing the private criminal organization TANGO VAN MAN and its leader, Airwofl Lichmeister and his wife Pikey Pat, in 'Operation Wicked!'.

On the morning of the 5th of April, Wynski and Sam manage to locate the whereabouts of Lichmeister's hide away, somewhere off the Old Windsor Road in Parklea, Sydney.

Although heavily camouflaged and difficult to single out, the Bonds infiltrated Lichmeister's orange Wicked Van, to find the Lichmeister and Pat rolling Pikey fags and eating fudge.

With the Lichmeister's cover blown, Wynski Bond made sure everyone on the camp knows who resides in the orange Wicked Van, and offered to do a few paint jobs on neighboring vans, much to their horror.

After a BBQ and a swim in the pool, the Bonds made their getaway by jet-ski, bobsled and helicopter, with Operation Wicked well stitched up!

... Great to see you Wyn, love the Bond suit - the boys back home will appreciate it! This is definitely one for your Bond Collection.

Thanks for all the publicity throughout the campsite - now everyone associates us with the Orange Van and we're getting a lot more sideways glances and laughing behind our backs, thanks!

Had a fantastic day with you and Secret Agent Sam - thanks for the cool drawing of the van, Sam!

Wicked BBQ and a great catch-up mate!

And remember, Golden Eye, when Dr No tells you You Only Live Twice, Tomorrow Never Dies. But, Goldfinger, when you think The World Is Not Enough try to Die Another Day. And don't scare The Living Daylights out of me with your Thunderball, it's For Your Eyes Only....

We're taking leave of the Tango Van tomorrow and venturing into Sydney Harbour by ferry to have a look see at the bridge and opera house etc.



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0212s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb