Boozy Birthday Weekend


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
March 9th 2008
Published: March 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Boozy Birthday Weekend



Mark and I invited Emma and Gary over for dinner Friday night. Marked cooked a gorgeous asian dish and we had ice-cream laced with liquor; compliments of Mark’s sister Jeannette, followed by bottles and bottles of wine! Gary took over the lap top and played DJ into the early hours.

Before I met mark he had an extensive wine collection. We added to this when we went up to the Hunter Valley and he has just bought a box of my favourite Sweet Ava from coffield estate in Rutherglen - near Melbourne. The problem with both of us being wine lovers is that this collection disappears too quickly! Well its there to enjoy I say…so I’m looking forward to getting to the Margaret river south of Perth for yet another tour of the wineries.

Saturday morning Gary was looking a little worse than the rest of us…he he! We took them down to Shelly Beach to have a BBQ breakfast of pancakes! Plates stacked high with lashings of maple syrup, chocolate sauce, bananas and strawberries…Nulla Nulla eat your heart out!

We stopped off to visit Jeannette's lovely Labrador Holly and paddle in the pool before Emma and Gary headed back into the city and Mark and I continued on to Como pub for our friend Dimitra’s birthday meal. We started on the cocktails and had a fantastic dinner. I played musical chairs to get a chance to chat to everyone, it was great.

Today 2 other friends were also celebrating their birthdays; Georgina and Karl (from dancing). Georgina had been working all day and had decided to organise something with her work friends, Alysha and I were going to meet her once she had finished. So I headed up to the city and met up with Karl and the gang in a Latin Club. The girls from work, with their house mates also stopped by and it turned into a huge night of dancing! I absolutely loved the music and did not sit down! With no word from Alysha about meeting Georgina we continued on to the Three Wise Monkeys to see a live band and jump around the sweaty dance floor! Yeah! It was such a laugh I had the best night!

Shaz xx



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1078s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb