Parks & Museums


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
December 8th 2007
Published: December 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Central StationCentral StationCentral Station

People waiting for trains in the morning
Parks and museums day today. Had a walk in the Royal Botanic Gardens & Hyde Park. Took some pics of the Government House, Macquaries Chair and few things around the garden. Also been to the Barracks Museum and the Australian Museum.

Not in the mood to do any shopping. Everything seems to be a bit expensive over here. Maybe I'm not used to the currency as yet.

I spent most of the afternoon in Darling Harbour. ‘People watching’ while having a massive tub of ice cream. The weather was great & it was pretty warm. I nearly check-in into a hotel this morning. Woke up with a sore back, maybe it was the mattress. Anyway, I changed my mind as I only have 1 more day in Sydney.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Macquaries PointMacquaries Point
Macquaries Point

nice background
Barracks MuseumBarracks Museum
Barracks Museum

Museum of convicts


8th December 2007

Nice pics
wow..nice pics. Very preety! Never got to go into Govt House as it was shut when I went to have a look. have you found all the different areas in botanical gardens? It's divided up into different zones. nice pic from Mrs. Macquaires chair. have you worked out who she was? mmm? you going out to Bondi Beach? Train then bus ride. Quite easy to get to. You seen Cadmans Cottage? doing the aquarium?

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb