Final day of Ozintro - Dinner up Sydney Tower


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
October 21st 2007
Published: October 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well Ozintro is over and I'm officially not happy about that :o(

Yesterday we mooched about and went to the beach and wandered around the shops - we got a thank you card for our group leader, Lucy, who quite honestly has been AMAZING.

We had our farewell dinner up Sydney Tower, which was amazing - it's a revolving restaurant which apparently takes 51 minutes to go back to where you started and it's SO high up you can see the whole of Sydney lit up at night. Amazing!!!

The dinner was good, posh buffet where you could have octopus, kangaroo etc....of course, I gave those a miss...

Amazing desserts :o)

We got back in the mini bus and drove back to Sydney Opera house where we had our group photo taken in the dark...in the same spot where our first one was taken on our first day. We finished where we started.

I'm gutted about Ozintro finishing - transition = stressful and it's just been an amazing week!

Ah well. Everyone says there are more adventures to be had. We'll see. :o)

Oh yeah, and today Lucy is making us a photo CD each of the whole week from her own camera and all our memory stick, so very soon there will be photos here to match!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0232s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb