Pub Crawl Round Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
October 21st 2007
Published: October 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday was a chilled out day -

Wandered around Coogee Bay for a bit and had a think about travel plans.

Sat on the beach for a while with Faye and Sarah and just caught up on gossip.

Think I'll do another week at this hostel in Coogee and then fly up to Cairns to work my way down the East Coast. Probably spend Christmas somewhere on the Gold Coast on the beach. Lizzie, Sarah and Kayla are also flying up to Cairns so that will be cool.

Last night we had a pub crawl on the Sydney Party Bus. It's a bus covered in graffiti and music playing, and people dancing in the aisles, which takes you to 5 places - 4 pubs and a club.

Met SO many random people outside having cigarettes, from USA, Ireland, Australia, other Brits...fab.

The bars were ok, pretty much the same as the UK though, although the bouncers seem even bigger!

Tonight is the final night of Ozintro and I'm really sad about that... :o( Having such a nice time having everything planned and fun stuff to do!!! We're off for dinner at the top of the Sydney Tower revolving restaurant - should be fun!!! Though I am not trying the kangaroo!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0644s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb