Tour of Booty: Back Home (for now)..


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
February 3rd 2004
Published: February 3rd 2004
Edit Blog Post

When I said I had to bust a move early, I meant 9am early! The second bag picked up a lot of stuff and that made things a lot easier (and Baz, the fat Baztard! How much more weight does he want to put on!).

Maybe last time when Robbie and I had to catch the bus to Landsborough, we should have caught it on a weekday. The bus was so easy to catch and there was no missing the stop this time around! The Sunshine Coast cried today (65mm till 9am this morning) and on the train down to Brisbane there was a bit of flash flooding around the place. But the tears of the Sunshine State kinda did flow-we had such a great time up here. From meeting Josie (Gina’s older sister) to Gladys at Glades, Bec’s 8-drink effort and then Saturday night…and what about Robbie, just rockin up eh? Damn good. The Tour of Booty returned to Sydney for a pit stop before pressing on to the rest of the country. In fact it was both a surprise for everyone as the Tour of Booty was only supposed to start today, in Canberra! At Libby L’s insistence, we had to farewell her before she went off to Canada. But we were promised a glimpse of the Canadian Bacon in Sydney before she left ;o)

K’s: Buderim-Airport: 84.3K
Brisbane Airport-Sydney Airport: 750K
Running Total: 1906.7K

Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0259s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb