Sydney!!!!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
December 23rd 2006
Published: January 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys

So we arrive in Australia......oh my god we love it here!!!!...although we did arrive to rain and it didnt look much different from home at first but by the second day the sun was shining! After messing up our arrival time (long story) and checking into a hostel to sleep off our jet lag we went to stay with one of Nikki's friends in Canberra, this is the capital (im sure most people already know that but we didnt)! It was so nice to stay with a family for a few days (thanks David!), we arrived on a sunday and had a lush roast dinner (yum!) the next few days were filled with a spot of shopping (as always!) and David's mum showed us around Canberra which is alot more spacious than London! We then travelled back to Sydney and satyed with another of Nikki's friends for a week (thanks Aroo!!!) here we stayed in Bronte, just round the corner from Bondi. We loved it here....beach in the day.....go out to the trendy bars at night!! We also both tried our luck at surfing....yeap Jen i did and i didnt think about the sharks (not untill Aroo shouted SHARK!..always appreciated, LoL!) We both managed to stand up once, 2 seconds later crashing into the water! Girls also Aroo works on the beach and guess who else does...sam from home and away...yeap we met him, looks alot older than what we remember! Anway we then stayed in a hostel in sydney for a bit as we felt we had to do the back packer thing properly and met two really nice irish girls who we spent a couple of days with along with sight seeing the main attractions...harbour bridge, opera house etc!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Our sight seeing at its best!Our sight seeing at its best!
Our sight seeing at its best!

Sydney opera house if you hadnt already guessed!


3rd January 2007

hey nikki!
when are you coming to new zealand?? you can't go to oz and not hop across the ditch to nz!! :)
9th January 2007

you both look so well, and everything sounds truly amazing..we missed you loads at christmas so i hope you got my little messages wishing you a happy christmas and new year..looking foward to the next update, so happy it's going so well..p.s have spied lovely clothes already, we are all going to be so envious of your wardrobes and tans when you return! gggrrr! XX miss you lots XX
10th January 2007

Happy new year
Happy new year! Hope you had a good xmas, I'm sure you did, bit late but only just got back to work from the xmas holidays. Oz looks wicked. Take care!

Tot: 0.031s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0151s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb