Its been a while


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
December 9th 2022
Published: December 8th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Manly Ferry


First beers of the holidayFirst beers of the holidayFirst beers of the holiday

Rooftop bar in Manly. Nathan's finger top left corner!
Like everyone else, we haven’t travelled much in the past couple of years. When we booked an Antarctic cruise for the summer of 2020/21 we had no idea that all of our plans would be mothballed for years. One pandemic and two false starts later we are finally ready to hop on an international flight for the first time in over three years.

We’re going back to South America and this time we have a Cruise to Antarctica booked in the middle of our 7 week trip. In the time before and after the cruise we’ll see southern Chile and Argentina. We loved Patagonia last time we were there and want to do some trekking this time around, now that Nathan is a little older.

We had a day in Sydney and did some of our favourite things in the harbour city. The ferry to Manly is fun and I envy the people who commute to work like that! We also wandered around the rocks and set foot on the coat hanger.



The next post will have a lot more to tell and come from Chile. ¡Hasta luego!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Circular QuayCircular Quay
Circular Quay

View from Harbour Bridge


Tot: 0.364s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0622s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb