They Talk Funny Heaahhh


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Sydney Harbour
December 6th 2008
Published: December 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Invite To A Cockatoo Party! 22 secs
2: Lots Of Cockatoo Parties! 12 secs
Harbour BridgeHarbour BridgeHarbour Bridge

View from near my place.
Hello from Sydney! Oh oh oh...today was the end of a very long day (Groundhog Day or what!). Even though there was a wild party outside my window all night long (well...they took a break between 3 & 4) I was able to get some much needed rest. Taking the day to get familiar with downtown Sydney. Had a lovely stroll along the water by the bridge, past the opera house and into the wonderful botanical gardens. Unbelievable bird life! I got a few shots here but there were just too many to add. Saw a rare 'tawny frogmouth' that the ladies at the volunteer center were very interested to hear about. Now I plan on shopping shopping shopping! Will try to add more later. Cheeaahhs!

This just in...added two videos to previous Singy to Sydney entry. Were too big to add here. Hope you enjoy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Flying FoxesFlying Foxes
Flying Foxes

Guy on plane said 'they are not bats...they are flying foxes'...ah yeah...they look like bats to me.
What A Dame!What A Dame!
What A Dame!

I saw this in the national gallery and though...ooo...that guy painted that woman to look like Dame Edna...I hope she's ok with this. Then I looked at the label. Portrait of Ms. Everage 1969.
The RocksThe Rocks
The Rocks

not so rocky?!
Sushi Sydney StyleSushi Sydney Style
Sushi Sydney Style

Ignoring the little fish, so practical and environmental!


Tot: 0.272s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0699s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb