SYD to SIN


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Sydney Harbour
December 11th 2008
Published: December 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello again. Waiting in the Sydney lounge, my Sydney adventure is coming to a close. Here are a few photos to illustrate better than I could ever write. In brief, the Hunter Wine region was charming. Loved visiting the small 'cottage' wineries that make me think of home and the Okanagan. Blue Mountains were beautiful and they really are...blue! Hard to choose just one shot so I've kept it to 4. Still loving the wildlife, especially the birds. The first photo of the flying cockatoo has to be one of my all time faves. They are such cute, clever and friendly birds. And the Kookabura, they really do laugh. Can't get that damn song out of my head though. Sydney is great. Icons like the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge make it a fun place to take photos of but really, the absolute highlight has been the Botanic Gardens. Just beautiful. Anyway cheers for now...on my way to Singapore and another go at the A380.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

Tea and BiscuitsTea and Biscuits
Tea and Biscuits

Aussie style
Cockatoo MobCockatoo Mob
Cockatoo Mob

give us your biscuits!
That's Just Not RightThat's Just Not Right
That's Just Not Right

reminder...it's 32 degrees!
Sydney HarbourSydney Harbour
Sydney Harbour

Looks cold and grey. Actually a relief! Hovering around 24 it is still lovely weather for us northerners.


Tot: 0.334s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0796s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb