The Love hate relationship begins


Advertisement
Published: May 3rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Our love hate relationship with airports begins at "Sidney" - according to LAN airways that is the correct spelling and I think closer to its correct pronounciation. Once the tears finished flowing and we made it through the departure gates we headed for our first set of wings, making it through customs without a second glance (but not without our first family selfie). Our flight began with the plane crew flippin' the bird at their mates coming off the previous flights, and listening in on a hippies conversations about 'Abdoriginals' and her interactions with their culture on her previous visit to Australia. We have also bumped into an old Asian man with a straight cut mullet and we sat next to a lady who wore her sun hat and sunglasses for the entire flight, how disappointing for her when she arrived in Sydney only to find it was raining. But here we are after close to 2 years planning just finished the first leg of our journey, we have made a pact to remind each other that we are now offically unemployed, So a little less swiping of the plastic cards and we should be fine. Don't think words can describe the excitement we all have but an adventure is sure to come! Next stop KL!



J-A-B

Advertisement



8th June 2015

Not enough banter
8th June 2015

Not enough banter

Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb