Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Surrey Hills
April 2nd 2015
Published: July 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Australia, so far from home, so exotic, sexy surfers, beautiful beaches! We are so excited to start this new aventure! An English speaking country again, we never through this would be such a relief! As we were used to talk sign language in Asia, we started our days to talk English with hand movements to make ourself clear, which was totally not necessary anymore of course.

We have been welcomed at Anne-Sophie and Damien's place in Surry Hills in Sydney. Anne-Sophie has been to the same school as us and is a friend of the big sister of Hélène. This occasion got us to know her better and has been a lot of fun. We would like to thank her and Damien for their hospitality and making our first days in Australia that good.

We started our first day by exploring the city till our feet hurt passing by Queen Victoria Building, eating our lunch at Hyde Park, walking through the splendid botanical garden from where we could walk along the Sydney Harbour to the famous Opera house. We ended our day by drinking a super expensive coke at the Opera house for sunset. Our second day, we went for the coastal walk from Coogee Beach to Bondi Beach, which was a beautiful and relaxing walk. That afternoon, we explored Darling Habour and walked back to Surry Hill through China Town. These two days were really intensive as we had little time before flying to Melbourne!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0748s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb