Days with the girls


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee
January 18th 2009
Published: January 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Saturday 17th Jan 2009
Work today was good i won a prize for something i din't take part in?! Monica put all are names on the compatition sheet so all of us got a prize from Salon Only company.
I met up with Shelley and Ceri in Kings Cross, they were with 4 Irish guys(yet again more Irish). They were a good laugh. They had met the girls in Brisbane and they had become good friends there, but they are going back to Brisbane tomorrow. We had a really good night and got a bit tiddled. Then how strange when i came out to go home the irish girls that i know were outside so it was good to bump into them.

Sunday 18th Jan 2009
Well the surf trip didn't hapen as we couldn't get a van. Instead i went to the hostel i was staying in and saw Shelley and Ceri then we went to bondi beach, which was packed! We went in the sea and it was really nice, it was cold to start but once you were in it was nice, but a bit on edge as there has been a lot of shark attacks and the boats were out looking for them as there have been a few sightings at bondi! It was funny though because every dark patch we saw in the sea we were a bit worried, but it was just a deep bit or seaweed. I went back to the hostel and had a shower then we had dinner round the corner. I was so tyred i had to go home i was falling asleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb