Bowling!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee
January 14th 2009
Published: January 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday 14th Jan 2009
Work was good today it was just me and Bex again and it was so quiet in the first hour then it got mad and i didn't have my lunch untill 3. Then it was dead then got really busy again.
Bex asked me if i wanted to go bowling after work, so i said yes straight away. We met up with Paul and Wombat (Chris) I don't know why he is called wombat? It was great we paid in the equivelant to pounds 10 pounds for two games and a pizza! It was so much fun bowling always is and i got 3,4 or 5 strikes i was proud of myself and in the second game i was the second highest scorer for the two games! We had such a good time we paid $5 for another game because on a friday you could throw dice and with certain numbers you pay anything from $2 for a game!
Bex made us all laugh, she was rubish to start off then out of nowhere she would get a strike then get rubish again and get nothing then get halfs and strikes again! It was sucha fluke but good on her for getting all of those. You should have seen her ball, she looked like she hated the ball and was throwing it to the floor.
So iv had a wicked day!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.188s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1315s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb