Thief in the house!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee Beach
January 4th 2006
Published: January 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We decied to have a big night out on monday night so Colin and Matt had both invited a couple of friends from work around. We played the usual Owen style drinking games that were always such a blast at uni. Sadly for Colin's mate, a chef from the Deep Blue resturaunt, an ozzie, he didn't come out the pther side too well off, in fact as bad as anyone could be. In fact unconciousness took a hold of him and we had to then carry him outside only to find outside that he had been to to toilet through Matt and Chris's room and decided to try and take some things with him, but not what you would expect?! He had stuffed a hand full of Chris's boxers down his own boxers and put Chris's lovley Billabong boardies down his shorts, luckily for him there was a security guard and a soon after the police were there, as Chris was funnily enough pretty angry about the whole thing, so he probably woudl have ended up unconcious anyway! He was taken away by the police and Colin then felt anything but like partying, and was SO unpset that he'd miss judged the guy so badly! He has now formerly apologised to Colin, but we won't be too happy if we see him again!
On a lighter note we went to see Narnia last night, we all felt it was rubbish, very dissapointed.
Still loving being on the beach and work is getting a bit better now. Colin and Matt came the other day for some free cocktails.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 79; dbt: 0.071s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb