the aquarium


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » CBD
July 12th 2012
Published: July 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

To day was a caching up day. We slept in and had a late breakfast. At 11 we went to the Sydney Aquarium. It was impressive with beautiful display of all type of sea animals, colourful fish, large sharks and rays, octopi and cuttlefish, cabs and lobsters, and corals. The most spectacular part was the tunnel through the shark tank.



When we walk around in the aquarium Jan called and we decided to meet the whole Ashe family on Saturday after lunch. They will come to the hotel and we will go somewhere for coffee or an early dinner.



After the aquarium we went for some late lunch at the Darling harbour waterfront. We had hamburger for the boys and a pumpkin soup for Jennyfer, simple but tasty. After that Curt and Nils navigated us to Paddy’s market, as they wanted to have another look at some mobile phone covers.



Once back at the hotel the boy’s took a swim as we cooked dinner. Jennyfer is planning to go to Newcastle tomorrow for a short work related visit. For the rest of us it will be Bondi beach.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb