Vids and shoes


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Junction
November 27th 2007
Published: November 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well it was bound to happen...I'm afraid we have ground to a halt... we have spent the last few days in our lovely flat/unit/apartment.. here in North Bondi.... not getting up till lunch and doing sweet FA!!!! I think we are all worn out!!! but can you blame us..??..... I have been uploading vids on you tube as this site wont support .mov's so have a look.
http://www.youtube.com/user/pinkeden
We have done a few things... I have met up with my old school friend, Jessy... Which has been great... It's nice to catch up with friends that you dont see cos they live on the other side of the world... literaly (sorry spelling aint getting any better and have drunk too much ozzy vino... ;-) ...). We met her at The Rocks which is the old Sydney... where they sent the original crim's.... which is a great bit of town, Lots of old buildings, a nice little market, and nice bars and pubs... We also took a drive out north of us after sorting out our Vietnam Visa's... which is a lovely bit of the City... There's a nice quiet beach there, with a bloody big shark net..... but I wont think about that.... apparently more people die from falling off chairs a year than they do sharks!!!!!
We have just booked tickets for the Priscilla Queen of the Desert Musical, ( http://www.priscillathemusical.com ) for when we go to Melbourne...so looking forward to that... may even have to buy a new frock.... and shoes... and make up... and....
no things dont change... missing my wardrobe... and shoes...


Advertisement



5th December 2007

Just been looking at your video of sealions and about 'Priscilla the musical', (also on you tube). It looks hilarious if you like men dressed up in 'loud' costumes of the '70's. Hope you all enjoy it. Love reading your blogs! Love to you all, Marilyn

Tot: 0.251s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0599s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb