Bondi Beach to Coogee


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Beach
June 8th 2013
Published: June 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Decided to take the bus and walk from Bondi Beach to Coogee Beach. Have nice big breakfast and off I trotted. Arrived at Bondi Beach where there were plenty of surfers despite being quite cool. There were also some swimmers in the open air swimming pool at the side of the beach. Walked the cliff path first to Bronte, Clovelly and finally Coogee. Walk takes about an hour and a half but kept stopping to take photos ect. Caught the bus back from Coogee to Circular Quay, indulged in fish and chips on the quay and then stayed to watch the light show which is called Vivid. I it started at six o clock by six thirty you could barely move I should think the whole of Sydney was there. The lights on the bridge were a bit feeble but the light show projected on to the roof of the Opera House were pretty cool. Many of the buildings also were lit up or had light show projections on to them. At street level there were light sculptures all along the quay, but it was really difficult to see a lot of them because there were so many people. Couldn't cope with the crowds so left after an hour.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb