Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Beach
December 27th 2009
Published: February 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Amel with Rodney and LoisAmel with Rodney and LoisAmel with Rodney and Lois

In front of the harbour bridge. Quite a tall family that make Amel look a little tiny.
The next day we caught our flight in the evening to Sydney, arriving at 8 in the morning. After much effort Amel had managed to organise a couchsurf in Sydney with Lois and her family. She lives about 30 minutes outside Sydney, on the train line from the airport so getting to hers with all our bags was easy. Lois kindly picked us up from the airport. They have a lovely house with swimming pool, a great place to recover from jet lag. Lois lives there with her husband Rodney and children, Joel and Emma. Lois is a fitness instructor with a bit of a passion for cycling and had no problem dropping me on the hills on our ride. She is planning to cycle on her own from Perth back to Sydney - good luck! We stayed with the family for 6 days whilst we sorted out buying a car, Lois was so lovely to lend us her car to help us with our search. We had a brilliant time with them and it will be one of the big highlights of our stay in Australia.

Whilst in Sydney we also spent time with a friend of Amel's, Sophie. She showed us around the Bondi area and the picture shows us with the busy Bondi beach in the background.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb