Bondi Beach for Boxing Day


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Beach
December 26th 2007
Published: December 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Opera HouseThe Opera HouseThe Opera House

You never get tired at looking at this icon!
It was love at first sight for both Graham and myself when we landed in Sydney. As far as cities go it is definatly the most stunning I have ever seen. Barry met us at the airport and drove us to Double Bay so we could watch the yachts race out of the city to Tasmania for the annual Sydney to Hobart race.

After that we drove round the suburbs, admiring some uber swanky pads before landing on Bondi Beach. We had a walk along the beach, which was even prettier than it looks in the pictures you see back home, both Graham and I were in awe of how many "stunners" were on the beach....the land of the beautiful people!! I really regret not coming here when I was young and single!!

We had a good chuckle at the posers in the gym area doing some bench presses before heading to a bar called Hurricanes for a late but tasty lunch!! At nightime we headed to Darling Harbour to sample our first taste of the ozzy nightlife...what a great place to have a few beers or a bourbon and dry in my case and people watch!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0824s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb