Ready for the off!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Manly
March 13th 2007
Published: March 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Ok, it's Wednesday morning, we are packed (well sort of) and we are thinking of the things we know we have forgotten. Lots of thanks to Lee Patrick for his help with moving all our belongings to a friend's garage, also thanks to Emma for providing the aforementioned garage. Lee, it's amazing how much effort you can put in outside of work hours :-)

Thanks to Nicola and Owen for putting us up for a couple of days, check out the view from their place!! It's been hell staying here......not 😊

Last night we had a lovely evening at the local Manly Trivia night (pub quiz) it was great to see everyone before we left. Sharon won a spot prize, which was typical as we have packed everything! So presents were dished out to a lucky few friends, for example you'll never know when a Victoria Bitter cool bag will come in handy Kev! Talking of presents, many many thanks to everyone who contributed to our special present of lots of Thai Baht, wow guys you really shouldn't have. As organised as we have tried to be, we still hadn't actually got any currency so it saves me a job, sweet!



Please enjoy our travels with us, feel free to leave messages of encouragement and advice, and of course keep us up to date!! We need to know all the gossip too :-) We will be checking our hotmail accounts if you can't be bothered to join this website.

Next stop Bangkok.......

Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.077s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb