24th October


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Gundagai
October 24th 2010
Published: October 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Up and on the road by 8:30am to finish of the last 400kilometers to Sydney. Think we managed to find a place to stay so getting into Sydney should be easy. Bid a good farewell to our lovely neighbours and away we went.

The scenery has changed now and there are a lot more hills/Mountains now that we have moved into New South Wales.
The weather has also taken another turn for the worse and hasn't stopped raining for quite a few hours now.

Got into Sydney about 12:30 just in time for another downpour. After getting our van sorted and in place and a bite to eat we went for a look around the market. I managed to get a pair of trousers even though the fitting room was a shower curtain with mum holding one side and me just hoping about the other side!! After circulating the market a few times mum finally managed to pick out "THE" handbag!!

I did a quick dash to the supermarket to get some food and stuff (to be revealed in the am!) and got caught in another downpour!!

As we were on the toll road today we now have the mission of trying to pay it as they don't have the option to just pay cash as you drive on it! Have been on line and basically failed! Thinking a phone call or 2 and it should be sorted!

Time for hot showers, domino's pizza and an early one in preparation for our bridge climb tomorrow...............


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

EXETER!!!EXETER!!!
EXETER!!!

Never knew it was so close!!


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb