23rd October


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Bendigo
October 24th 2010
Published: October 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Nice wake up to the sounds of rain. There was a pond and small river connecting the camps, which made moving around fun! The rest of the guys were waiting to open and me and Mum were waiting to get on the road to Sydney. Only 850kilometers to go.

We left the show grounds at about 11:30 and after getting to 1 locked gate we decided to call Phil and get him to do the drive of shame through the whole showgrounds to the open gate on the other side! Then we were off.

Stopped of at the Ettamogah Pub for a bit of lunch and a quick look. Very funny place with a plane crashed in the front garden and a cartoon car on the roof!!

We got to Gundagai at about 5pm after 450kilometers. Found a place to stay lets just say you cant pick your neighbours...
They hated camper vans and didn't hold back in letting us know! After a quick walk to stretch our legs it was back to the van for jam on toast for dinner and then bed by 8pm!!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



24th October 2010

Weather
We have brilliant sunshine here - is 11.30a.m. Sunday 24th October! Jolly cold though. Hope your rain lets up soon. Nearly that all important day Maureen.

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb