26th October


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Coffs Harbour
October 29th 2010
Published: October 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After such a good day yesterday it is going to be hard to make our days drive sound as good!! Up and out of the campsite and on our way to Brisbane. We didn't really have a plan of where we would stop just see how far we felt like driving.

The view along the way was great, now there are more and more hill's around and everything is so green. There were so many bridges to cross and all of them had the picture perfect view. (If only I could take a good picture when it all zips passed!).

Found a cheap place to stop for fuel and there was even a subway place in side so quick bite to eat and back on the road.

We decided to call it a day at Coffs Harbour, about 500k's North from Sydney. The sun was shining and the beach was calling. Went for a walk down to have a look at the point where the river and the sea meet. It was really nice to be out of the van and getting some fresh air.

The camp site was quite busy and quite a few people around Coff's. After a quiet evening by the van watching a bit of TV it was time to call it a night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb