Merry Christmas!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Byron Bay
December 25th 2007
Published: December 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Merry Christmas eveyone! I am in Byron Bay. This Christmas is very different, actually doesn't feel like Xmas at all. To be honest I am missing the Christams in UK. We have been to the beach and there are lot of people with hats and dressed in red. That's pretty much it....

Byron Bay is the second stop on the journey up the East Coast! After spending several hours on the bus I am starting to realise that East Coast is really long! Finally getting more than 6 hours sleep since I arrived in Australia.
Our first stop was Mojo's surf camp! I wasn't sure what to expect but surfing was really good fun and good exercise too! I managed to stand up for a few seconds 😊 These learner surf boards are really long.

Byron Bay is a lovely coastal town and a really nice place to go for a walk or a surf! It has the most Easterly point of mainland Australia. I have been going for walking and hanging out on the beach. Being Xmas time, partying is very high on the agenda at the hostel. It's great to be enjoying the warmth and the sun at this time of the year. Still can't believe it's Christmas.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.283s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 21; qc: 90; dbt: 0.1033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb