camping again!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Byron Bay
May 31st 2007
Published: May 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

After spending 3 weeks on the farms it was time to have some fun!!! met up with hannah again and also carl, kelly, laura,llanan,mimi and gary from coogee. I started off in a shrimp shack tent made up from odds and end found around the camp site, it was very cosy i must say...then hannah found us both gigantic tents deffinatley luxury apart from the rat that decided to befriend me in the middle of the night and caused absolute mayhem...i was screaming and the rat was running up and down the inside of my tent making rather large holes....the rat went and then returned at 5am scarred the living shit out of me!!! ....since that insident i have not kept cheese and chive flavour rice cakes in there!!

We have all been working in the arts factory to try and save some money, dont i just love getting up at 6.30am to clean mens urinals...lovley!!!!

The sunsets and beaches here are really cool, we are going to watch the sunrise tomarrow from the lighthouse, i saw some dolphins swimming by there the other day and there are whales too, i havent seen any yet though.

On my birthday out of all the days it decided to throw it down, it threw it down that much i was worried by blow up bed wopuld be floating around in my tent as it was leaking. We were going to have a bbq but settled for crisps and dips, cider and passion pop (thats some really cheap fizzy wine like drink, you know the stuff that you drink when your 14 on the park and its gross??), anyhows it was a good day i was that worn out i actually was in bed by 9pm.

Tonight its dinner in the church...yes thats right thursdays you donate 2 dollas and get loads of food and pudding oh yay!!!

p.s still havent tried surfing or snorkling yet the water is too cold, im such a big wimp but it is winter here!!!!





Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0918s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb