Up Up and Away


Advertisement
Published: September 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Dumb and Dumber




Well it is that time again and we are off to the land of smiles. This year we have our eldest son Tim and his best mate Matt in tow, A graduation present to themselves. It will be very interesting to say the least as Matt has never been any further than the Gold Coast Qld let alone overseas and away from home for more than a week by himself. Tim on the other hand is well travelled and this will be his 3rd time in Thailand but his 1st experience being legal and will see it in a very different light.

This will be a nice change for us this time around as we have planned a two day dive trip to the Phi Phi Islands and Paul to get his deep dive and enriched Air (Nitrox) Certification as well as take in the beauty of these Islands. We are staying on Phi Phi Don for the night after Paul experience's his first ever night, dive very exciting for him. I will be giving him all the support from the boat I 'll even hold a torch if need be but will not be joining him I'm not that brave.

The next 3 weeks are going to be very slow........Till then watch this space.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.229s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 33; dbt: 0.1724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb