Best Music Festivals To Visit this Year


Advertisement
North America
March 24th 2015
Published: March 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Spring is finally here, and it is time to get ourselves out of our warm homes and into the world full of excitement. For the past couple of months you have probably been sitting in your chair, staring at the screen, and listening to whatever you felt like typing on YouTube at that moment. But leave all of this for the next cold wave, and start organizing your life events around some of the world’s best music festivals. If you are not sure which ones to pick, here we have a couple of most famous ones that you have to find a place for on your bucket list.

Ultra Music Festival

If you want to be a part of North American Ibiza, jump and dance to Avicii, Guetta, Eric Prydz, and many other musicians who are currently at the top of dance music scene, Miami has to be the first of many of your stops. They say that this March it will be hot and sunny in Florida, so why not be a part of the crowd that will go crazy on the beaches of Atlantic Ocean.

Coachella

On the other hand, if you are not really a fan of DJs and dance music, but prefer live performances, then take the map out of your pocket and head to Idio, California. Declared the ‘king of all festivals’ several years in a row, this music festival has brought many Rock and Metal bends, but can also surprise you with a couple of r ‘n’ b stars like Drake, Azalea Banks and Pharell. While you are here, and if you have strength left after this madness, you might want to get some sports tickets for you and your friends, and head for Los Angeles, where you can enjoy Lakers game.

Electric Daisy Carnival

For all the fans of all kinds of electronic music, and the ones with adventurous spirit, Daisy Carnival is a four-city event, that starts with the first rays of sun in Puerto Rico, continues in Mexico, and after one more weekend in New York, it all ends in Sin City, Las Vegas.

Tomorrowland

Belgium might not sound like much of a party-country, but for those who cannot imagine having a good time without electronic, dance, trance and house music, should not miss out on one of the largest, and loudest music festival in the world. Tomorrowland is famous for gathering the most popular world DJs, at the excessively decorated stage, and surreal sound quality that sends the vibes and positive energy miles from the festival. And once it is finished, you can take your backpack and take a walk on some of the most beautiful beaches on Belgium lakes, and rest your legs on green hills and fields this country is famous for.

Sziget, Budapest

Award winning, top-rated festival resulted from political unrest, and ended up as one of the world’s best music festivals. Once, some might say, it was in the shadow of the great Glastonbury, but it is safe to say that after hosting some of the most famous names of dance and electronic music scene, it has paved its way up to the top. With five main stages, and ten other minor ones, on which you can see up to 175 acts, this event gathers almost 400,000 people from all over the world, dancing to the same rhythm, sending some positive vibrations.

So while you are still young, wild, and free, hit the road and make memories that one day you will look back on with a broad smile on your face.

Advertisement



Tot: 1.984s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0671s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb