Deciding where to go...


Advertisement
North America
November 4th 2014
Published: November 4th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Deciding which university you’d like to go to is a tough but exciting choice for everyone, now you get to do it again. Check the list of universities available to you as each faculty and school differs. There are several universities that we have a partnership with so you have lots of choice; from United States of America, to Canada, to the European countries of Italy & Spain as part of the Erasmus exchange.



First things first, you’re primarily going to one of the universities abroad to study, so check out the modules that’ll probably be called courses or classes and check them with your personal tutor and head of school. So, use the wonderful tool that is the Internet and Google search the universities available to you and take a look at the classes available. Your home school must approve the classes that you will study abroad so going to them first is the best thing, when I went o my personal tutor and head of school they were more than happy to help so don’t worry.



Once your school has decided which university abroad is best for you, look into the location of the university, is it in North America or is it Erasmus exchange? Would you prefer a country that’s first language is English? Do you want the chance to learn a new language? I knew before even applying I wanted to go to the United States of America or Canada so it was a simple choice for me.



Now you’ve picked where in the world you want to go and your home school has approved, its time for the fun part, TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES. Look at the location of the university, look at the big cities near and far. Is there somewhere you’ve always wanted to go? Do it. I was at university in North Carolina, which is on the east coast of the US; I managed to visit 8 states; New York, New Jersey, Washington D.C, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. I also travelled to Jamaica in the Caribbean during spring break. Travel is just one of many plus points to studying abroad.



Now you've made your final decision its time for the application form, that I'll blog about next week.

Happy deciding 😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.252s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb