RIHLA # 23


Advertisement
North America
April 14th 2013
Published: April 14th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Yes, I believe the government should keep the promises it made to the Native American treaties. I feel strongly about this because we as americans we took there land and kind force them to give it to us. Even if these promises were made a long time ago our word should be kept because even after a while we are still asking for more land after this was way back. The Natives were welling to let us stay with the land unless we help them too like with health, education and general welfare. We hold back on the promises we made that would make U.S look like we can not be trusted with things we promises to do, plus the Natives were and stay are loyal to us when things have been going bad. Moreover, there can be a chance the Natives would want to take there land back. Yes I know there is very low amount of Natives around 2 million, however, there is a change it can happen because hey this is American things can come true. Plus the government would not want to go though out of that, too much paper work. There are many reasons why and answers why we should keep the promises.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.403s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.065s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb