"Canada Day" Anthem Video!


Advertisement
North America
July 25th 2012
Published: July 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: O Canada video 83 secs
Al captured us singing "O Canada" in Playa del Carmen Mexico on Canada Day...Yep we were decked out and the girls did a great job of singing our anthem.

Before we went out, we turned out the lights to see ourselves in the dark with our flashing hats, glasses & necklaces (part of the reason the video is dark. Unfortunately the video camera couldn't auto focus in the dark so it is what it is and not very clear. It is just to give you an idea how the girls had their pride on display.

See July 1 blog on how we did it up big in Mexico on Canada day! We felt very patriotic...and the town loves us Canadians...

PS Ava did her own interpretation; it's quite funny so watch her repeating the song in her own style!!

PSS for those of you that finished this current trip blog,I have other trips recorded starting in 2011. I wished I had kept a journal of our previous trips, but I am glad I have a record, and can share these adventures with you who want to come along in cyberspace.

Here's my blog of our first trip, and you can then go on to the next few and catch up.

http://www.travelblog.org/North-America/Mexico/Quintana-Roo/Playa-del-Carmen/blog-558689.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1012.7kb