Rhila 26


Advertisement
North America
April 17th 2012
Published: April 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. 12 days of Christmas freshman year
Freshman year when each advisory had a different day of Christmas. I remember Kearns advisory had "five golden rings". It was fun to see everyone compete to see which was the loudest advisory.
2.The last day of school freshman year.
It was nice to do our tiles that spell the word change in our school. To know that something like that will stay forever in our school is a nice feeling. Also to realize that these are the people you will grow with in the following years to come.
3.Fun day
The amazing day! It felt so great to know I didn't have to finish my english during lunch. It was nice to relax and see how much the teachers and staff appreciated us.
4. Advisory memories
The advisory talks that one could never forget. Some talks were silly and other serious. The girls that I will never forget and see as friends.
5. ACT motivation tone hall (t-shirts)
That day I began to have faith in myself. I realize everything was possible with hard work, faith, and hope. To see how much people believed in us was uplifting.
6.Breaking through 21
The day where everyone overjoyed! We celebrated our success and realized we set the bar line for generations to come.
7.Christmas Lunches
The Christmas lunches with advisories that everyone enjoyed. We were pulled out of classes early to celebrate the season. I always looked forward to this.
8. Bus Buddies
At the end of the day you wanna go home. The best part is leaving with a group of close friends and talking about school the whole way through.
9. Concert days
The days we had concerts were great. Those were the days that we got to show what we have learned and how much we improved. The best part was going out to eat with friends before the show.
10. Early Fridays with friends
On Fridays after school it was nice to hangout with friends. I have build good relationships with people here. Hanging out with no school problem have been great memories to cherish.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0314s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb