Rihla #26


Advertisement
North America
April 14th 2012
Published: April 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

#1.Friends

I met new friends that share common interest as me : Shopping, Travel, movies, and parties

#2. Support

I gain support from different teachers and friends who wants me to graduate from high school on time

#3. Maintaing My weight

The school has helped me to manage my weight by having a real P.E class. The p.e class at UIC College prep is much different from other public schools.

#4. Christmas Celebration

i would always enjoy the christmas celebration that we would have for different grade levels and also each advisoy would do the 12 days of christmas.

#5. BrokeThrough 21 Celebration.

Everyone didnt know what the presenation that Mr.Sicat was going to show us until the end of the presentation. We only knew that Class of 2012 did something good because there was pizza in the back of the Gym.

#6. The opening of UIC college prep

we have came along way to becoming the best school in nonselective school. it has been a pleasure to become apart of uic firecat family. also im grateful that this school changed me as a person.

#7. Rome 2012

Even though i didnt get a chance to particpate in rome 2012. iknow that our firecats had an awesome time. Many of the students wish that they could have stayed for another week.

#8. Ipad

Class of 2012 had the chance to go paperless. Many students would say that "i hate the ipads, i wish we had paper instead". some students say that should have gotten laptops instead.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.275s; Tpl: 0.036s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0605s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb