Last stop - Santa Monica ...


Advertisement
North America
June 10th 2011
Published: October 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Last Stop back at Santa Monica, LA



Our last stop was 1 night back in LA and we decided to spend it at Santa Monica since we had enjoyed our time there earlier in the trip. We checked in to the hotel and were less than impressed … lets just say we were glad it was only for one night! The service was terrible, the worst we had experienced in the whole of our trip. We spend the day walking to Venice Beach which was another complete disappointment for us, we thought there would be funky markets but all we found was homeless people everywhere, people trying to get you to see the ‘doctor’ to get a prescription for medical Marijuana and the markets were nothing but peoples junk …

Back to Santa Monica quick smart!

Then it was back to the shops where we done our final round of shopping, had lunch at a Japanese restaurant where every single thing on my plate made me gag (bad choice of menu item by me) and then drinks at the local wine bar. This wine bar was AWESOME! Had the BEST LA vibe so we enjoyed a few wines while we recapped what had been a fantastic holiday. We also met a girl who worked in the Juicy Couture shop in the complex who I had purchased many a bottles of my fav perfume off earlier in the trip.

The next day it was to the airport for our flight home … the end of a very very memorable adventure ….


Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb