Time to Party ..... 25th Birthday in Vegas baby!


Advertisement
North America
October 18th 2011
Published: October 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

VIVA LAS VEGAS



As soon as we landed in Vegas the excitement kicked in, our cab driver was exactly what you’d imagine from the movies, had the ‘elvis’ vibe.

We checked in to our hotel and hit the strip to explore. What an adults playground!!! Duane immediately purchased the biggest beer you’ve ever seen and proceeded to walk down the street and into shops with it … its just what you do in Vegas!!

That evening we went to LeReve – a water based show and it was the most amazing show both of us have ever seen in our lives!!! We could have wanted it over another 10 times and still loved it – would highly recommend it to anyone going to Vegas ..

The next morning was my birthday and we had booked Trip Advisors #1 thing to do in Vegas … a Hike This tour … hiking in the hills out the back of Vegas. We were collected right on time by Hike This and set off for what turned out to be one of our best days of the whole adventure. We spend 8 hours rock Scrambling through Red Rock national Park and loved every moment of it!

The rest of our Vegas experience included many meals at ‘Pinks’ hotdogs – the best hotdogs ever. Lots of walking through every hotel and discovering the city within its walls, each hotel is just amazing – a real must see to believe!

Overall we loved Vegas and cant wait to go back. We didn’t get sucked in to the gambling side of things and just put a dollar in a machine when the drinks lady went past because if your gambling in Vegas all drinks are free!! We found Vegas to be a maximum 4 night kind of place but don’t get us wrong – it is well worth a visit, like nowhere else you’ll ever see!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.192s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.078s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb