RIHLA #5


Advertisement
North America
October 12th 2011
Published: October 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1) According to the articles, how did Steve Jobs embrace the ideas of Buddhism as he worked to develop Apple products?

Steve Jobs states that in life you have to have the "beginners mind" like in Buddhism. Going through life with the mind of a child will help judge with curiosity. Thins will help in the long time with innovations and creativity.

2) From his list of lessons, which one do you relate to most? Why?

I can relate the most to lesson seven because it's talking about how life is making mistakes, but learning from your mistakes to be successful. I relate to this lesson I try not to be insane, repeating the same things hoping for different results, by changing my actions for better, successful results in school.

3)After browsing through his achievements (click through the pictures to see some of his greatest creations), how do you these these technological advancements have affected our economy?

The different pieces of technology have affected many through more efficient ways to consume music, work, communication, and web usage. The costs have decreased from $10,000 in 1983. These advances were created to make the lives of others easier.

4) How do these articles relate to what we are learning in class? Any other points you would like to make or ask?

These articles relate to what we are learning in class because it connected to buddhism in the ten lesson article. This is also an example of the ten lesson of life that people should follow like the eight steps of Buddhism.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb