A5 RIHLA 05


Advertisement
North America
October 11th 2011
Published: October 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. Jobs relates to Buddhism in a way that he does not care about profit. In Buddhism, the practitioners do not care about material objects. In this case, the profits from Apple would be the material object. This is also apparent when Jobs states that he would give all of his technology to spend a day with the Greek philosopher Socrates.

2. I would mostly identify with the first one. This is because I believe that the only limit to what you can do in live is based on your imagination. With imagination, you can do anything; you can turn your biggest fantasies into reality. Your imagination fuels success and innovation in the world. There wouldn't be such glorious technologies if someone didn't use their imagination.

3. Millions of people in the United States use Apple products. The Apple products are also not cheap, the least expensive product out of the pictures was an iPod. Apple products easily contributed billions to he United States economy.

4. We are learning how new technologies made life easier. Jobs definately helped make life easy for all of us. Also, this relates to Buddhism because Jobs was himself a Buddhist. He cherished the Buddhist values.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb