Military spending


Advertisement
North America
October 5th 2011
Published: October 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Many people that became homeless were from drug usage, abuse, drop outs and families that had nowhere else to go, but many did not realize is that many soldiers that fight for our country are also in the streets as well. There are over 400,000 soldiers in the streets right now begging for food and shelter. Many soldiers that end up homeless is from disability wise such as lose of arm, or legs. Other reason which is common is from the fact that many were high school drop outs and did have a GED. Many veterans do what they can to find them and give them a home, but the problem is that they only secure only 25% of them. You can say that right now if there was a classroom filled with 30 students that dropped out of high school and went straight to the army, only 10 will at least have a home and not pay rent while the other 20 will half of them be homeless and the other half of that will struggle into house payments. You can say that high school is hard but it's better to right now learn and get angry then dropping out go to the army and might have no home when you are done with the services.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0271s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb