Rihla#2


Advertisement
North America
September 18th 2011
Published: September 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. How can this article of how women still do not get paid what men do to what we have been discussing in class. For history class we have been discussing how women have hade certain jobs for the past hundreds of years and men still seem to over power when it comes to having a job. The atricle discusses how men get paid more when it involves havin a job and then when it comes to women they get paid less. Then we were discussing in history classes we discussed how women have certain rolls and how some jobs were for men which was hunting and women would work but it was always near home. Never doing what the men would do.
2.I learned from the article that the world can tell you lies. How people have struggled and worked hard to make sure that men and women are equal, but in reality that we are not. There are many people who are sexist and they may have something against women. Which may be true because to this day women are not offered that men get. So they seem to get better opportunities and they get paid more as well.
3. What made me have a personal opinion and shocked me the most was that some men who have had a sex change to be a woman get paid less because they are women know and those women who had a sex change. and were now men got paid more. Men getting paid more for what they end up doing which is the same thing that women can do as well.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.243s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb