10th Year Anniversary


Advertisement
North America
September 9th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

10Th Year Anniversary

The question that many people asked themselves was why Jay-Zs album "Blue Print" was such a huge hit during the day and the week of the 9/11 chaos. His album sold over two million copies, which ended up getting him a Multi-Platinum certification.The writer who wrote the article said that the one the main reasons on why Blue Print was such a huge hit was because it was a famous rappers album. And the 9/11 to them was like a regular day. If they had not been troubled by the terrorist attack then it was nothing to them was just a day that they said that 2 airplanes crashed into the twin towers. That was the reason on why the album was such a huge hit.I would have to agree with the author and what he says about the tragedies of the young people. If it wasn't a direct hit to them for example one there cousins or sisters was in the building and died then they would've cared but because many people did not have any actual connection it did not affect them in such a way. It did not make a huge impact on there life as professor Roe mentioned. The author mentioned that even in New York people were still at the stores buying music, which they are considered "Hip Hop heads". People call them that because no matter what is going on in the world they will still be purchasing music. Its important that young people from the 911 start to think critically about the effects of the 911 and what impacts it has on the world today.because there mite be another attack and we all hope there wont ever be on any country. But it should lead them to think about how any decision that the Government makes can impact someones decision to have another attack. it would better help the community to know that even though we had no contact with those people who died but that that we were a family and someone came and took many people from our huge family. We are one huge force and that when something like that happens we will strike back. Therefore the 9ll is to always be remembered for many many years and to make history.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb