a5 rihla 1


Advertisement
North America
September 9th 2011
Published: September 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. Accdording to the author, the album did so well because young people are not as affected by national tradgies as adults are.

2. I do agree with the author but to an extent. Teenagers do not care about events that they do not personally witness. However, if they do witness the event they would care. For example, a teenager from California would not care as much as a teenager from New York City.

3. I think that certain parts of history deserve to be forgotten. This may sound wrong but 9/11 creates so much hate in the world. The man that commanded the attacks on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon is dead. I would say let history be the past because it is causing hate and death through out the world.

4.The young Afgans do not remember because most of them were under the age of 10 and they did not have television or Internet.

5. One boy states that the Americans have caused more bad than good. Another young afghan states that they like the Tailiban rules better because it helped preserve the culture.

6. I think that America does not have a good image right now. America acts as a world police officer. The world does not always need our help. For instance, look at Afganistan. We forced them to create a new government and partially change their culture. Most of the people were content and happy with the way their country was bring run.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.247s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb