9/11: response to jay-z's album release


Advertisement
North America
September 9th 2011
Published: October 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1)The author believes jay-z's album sold so well on 9/11 because hip-hop is a culture. People are commited to hip-hop like people in the military are committed to their country. They feel that no matter what the circumstances they need to get that album and support their favorite artist. Also he said it because, his fans were the younger generation who were unmoved by the tragedy.

2)I do agree with what the author says about young people and tragedy. I believr thus because, sometimes younger people, like ones my age, we often turn a blind eye to tragedy because we dont want to think of bad things we want the world to be happy and just want to have fun. And we arent ignoring tragedies because we dont care, we ignore them because, at least from my point of view, what can we really do about it. Why dwell on the past when we can be tyink about our future.

3)I think it is important for people who were younger to start reflecting on the thoughts of 9/11. Because, it was a horrible event that happened and it was a key point in american history for us to all know and us to think critically about. People who do not know about 9/11 should learn and think about the events of that day because, it is the single day that changed american history and started the war on terror.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb