We're off to Alaska !


Advertisement
North America
May 5th 2009
Published: May 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

 SIX SIX SIX

These guys are all brothers and they are unbelievably talented.
Just home from Florida long enough to pack for Alaska and we were hit by a hail storm that did thousands of dollars worth of damage to our home and autos. Two weeks of repairs, new roof included, and we are back on the road again and it is now North To Alaska!

Our first stop heading West was Memphis .Only one night there and off to Branson, Mo. We were only in Branson for two days but we saw three shows a day. Going to Mel's diner is an absolute MUST Do on your list. The diner is owned by Mel Tillis and the waiters and waitresses sing while they serve you wonderful delicious food ! We would go there again just to go to Mel's ! The shows get better every year that we go there! The town of Branson is growing so fast. It is much larger than when we were there two years ago!

If you get the chance to go to Branson, be sure to see "SIX". This group is six brothers who sing and make all the sounds of the band with their mouths. It sounds crazy, but it is an unbelievable show.
Clay Cooper's Country Music ExpressClay Cooper's Country Music ExpressClay Cooper's Country Music Express

This was a wonderful family oriented show. Everyone in this show has so much talent. Clay's entire family and a few of his friends are in the show.
It was voted the show of the year 2009 in Branson. They are literally an orchestra of human voices and you will not believe what comes out of their mouths!

The day we left Branson, we had to stay until the tornados left the area. Tornados were touching down around us but no damage was done where we were. At 11 a.m. the sky turned black and the winds were so bad that the trees were almost bent over far enough to touch the ground but we came out unscathed, thank goodness.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

The HaygoodsThe Haygoods
The Haygoods

This is a family of 7 boys and one girl and they have an incredible show . They bring the house down night after night with incredible harmonies, innovative, energetic choreography, and amazing performances on over 20 different instruments! They've got the goods - pure and simple. Over 4,000,000 tickets sold since they have been in Branson.
Red , Hot and BlueRed , Hot and Blue
Red , Hot and Blue

Just what is Red , Hot and Blue you ask? They are an "entertainment Phenomenon"! A best kept secret, the show appeals to all ages. Families, baby boomers, and golden agers as well. This is a high energy, exhilarating experience. A seasoned cast of professional entertainers transport you on a nostalgic musical journey through the decades; from the Raucous Ragtime Era, the Roaring 20's, Broadway in the 30's, The Swingin'Big Band Era, the Happy Days of the 50's and Mod 60's, the Disco Flash of the 70/s and so much more. Great Show, amazing talent!
Pierce ArrowPierce Arrow
Pierce Arrow

This is one of Branson's hottest shows! These 6 guys are a cast who brings the audience along with them to enjoy the time of your life. The talent in this group overflows, from the world's lowest bass singers according to the Guinness Book of World Records, to masterful harmonies and expert entertainers, these guys love what they do ! The comedy alone in this show will offset explosions of laughter. Go see it, you will love it.


Tot: 2.155s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0865s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb