The Holidays !


Advertisement
North America
January 2nd 2008
Published: April 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Christmas Morning CoffeeChristmas Morning CoffeeChristmas Morning Coffee

What a great way to spend Christmas morning!
The Holidays in Florida are quite different than in most other places. First of all, it feels like summer. Everything is green and the flowers are blooming everywhere. There are many parties going on here this time of the year. This is pretty nice not having to fight the snow and ice.

So much is going on here. There is always plenty to do to keep everyone busy. We particularly like the dance and exercise classes. It certainly helps to keep us both in shape. Golf this winter has been fabulous. The golfing prices go up beginning January, but until then, the prices are pretty reasonable. The dinners on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were wonderful. The party of New Years Eve was a great one with the live band and dancing. We had a wonderful time bringing in the New Year of 2008 with friends and family.

The railroad is coming right along and a few pictures are enclosed. We are preparing for a big RV show which will be held in February here in our resort. Also there will be a big Valentines Dance. My brother will be coming for a visit and we are looking forward to it. My friend Janet will be coming down from Nebraska for a week of golf and fun with the girls! Bill is going to Costa Rica with the boys for a family outing for the "boys", no girls allowed. They have never done anything like this and they are all very excited that they will have an opportunity to spend a week together as a family and do "guy" things.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 50; dbt: 0.054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb