Missoula, Montana


Advertisement
North America
August 23rd 2007
Published: August 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Lochsa River CanyonThe Lochsa River CanyonThe Lochsa River Canyon

This was a beautiful drive up to Missoula on Hiway 12 out of Lewiston, Idaho. The Lochsa River Canyon was incredible.
The drive up hiway 12 from Lewiston, Idaho to Missoula, Montana was beautiful. The canyon was alive with activity and the fishing was wonderful.

I tell ya ! The world gets smaller and smaller all the time! We arrived here in Missoula and found our buddies Judy and Wally, and Bill and Lois again. We spent three days together here just having a wonderful time. It doesn't take much to entertain us. We brought out the blongo ball game and Judy Diefenbach and Bill Also (aka Bill Maxey) beat all of us! We had a lot of fun. Went out to dinner to the Iron Horse in downtown Missoula, to the farmers market, and cooked dinner out one night at the motor home. What a great time! Sometimes, you just have to kick back and do not much of anything!

It is very difficult not to have a great time around these people!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

 Let's just stop and fish ! Let's just stop and fish !
Let's just stop and fish !

What a gorgeous canyon!
Blongo Ball - a fun game!Blongo Ball - a fun game!
Blongo Ball - a fun game!

Okay, choose up teams and let's get started. Okay, it's Patti and Bill Watkins against Wally and Judy.
And, the competitionAnd, the competition
And, the competition

Judy and Bill are trying hard to score for the team!
And then along came LoisAnd then along came Lois
And then along came Lois

She said she was a "spastic" and then she scored 7 points on one turn for her team ! Amazing.........we had never seen anyone do that before! Spastic, yeah right !
Wally and LoisWally and Lois
Wally and Lois

Let's keep the competition coming!
 And  the winning pitch for the tournament championship was..... And  the winning pitch for the tournament championship was.....
And the winning pitch for the tournament championship was.....

The team of Bill Maxey and Judy was unbeatable!


Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.027s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1011.1kb