5 Tips to Earn Marriott Bonvoy Rewards Quick and Easy


Advertisement
North America
October 28th 2020
Published: October 28th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Marriott Bonvoy is a rewards program designed for Marriott loyalists. Marriott Bonvoy rewards its members with endless benefits while helping expand Marriott’s worldwide presence. With offerings of air miles, dream cruises, and shopping perks, Marriott Rewards are more than just free nights. All of the collected points can be used exchangeable for rooms upgrade, superior lounge access, and even transferrable for your mile’s points.

In this article I will share some 5 Tips to earn Marriott Bonvoy Rewards quick and easy.

Stay in High Value Marriott Bonvoy Rewards Hotel

Staying frequently at any Marriott hotel will earn you Marriott Bonvoy points quickest. This is also the traditional and most straightforward way to rack up reward points. With the span of over 7,000 Marriott hotels worldwide, there must be something that suits your criteria. Check the Marriott Bonvoy points value before picking a hotel. Also, not all bookings will earn you points. Only those made directly on the Marriott website or the Marriott Bonvoy app are eligible for points.

Credit card points to Marriott rewards

Earn Marriott Bonvoy points quickly by transferring your credit card rewards points to Marriott Bonvoy. You can also take advantage of the wide
range of general rewards cards from American express. These credit cards allow you to transfer your AmEx points to the Marriott Bonvoy program. The American Express Gold Card is specifically a great choice to earn Marriott Bonvoy rewards.

Refer-a-Friend Bonus Rewards

If you currently have a Marriott-branded credit card from American Express, you can also refer a friend to them and earn rewards points. Just log in to your online American Express credit card account and select the method you want to use to invite your referral. You can have American Express send an email, post on your Facebook page, use Twitter, or copy your referral link and send an email of your own.

Fly with Emirates to Get Point

Are you a frequent flyer? Consider booking your next flights with Emirates and rack up Marriott Bonvoy points. Marriott has recently partnered with Emirates Airlines to allow their members to share elite status benefits. Elite Marriott Bonvoy members can now enjoy the same Elite benefits when they fly with Emirates. The deal goes both ways for Emirates Elite members who now have access to Marriott Bonvoy Levels benefits.

Marriott Points for Car Rentals Through Hertz

Marriott
partners with Hertz to offer Marriott Bonvoy members up to 35% off base car rental rates and unlimited miles. Members enjoy the benefits of reserving now, paying later, and even canceling their reservation for free. Best of all, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn up to 3,000 Marriott points for Hertz car rentals of 2 days or more.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.484s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0971s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb