Best way to travel Chicago during Covid19


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 10th 2020
Published: November 10th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Covid19 is here to stay. But our life cannot stop here. We have to go out, travel and do work for living. While we talk for going out then the main topic comes in is taking unsafe public transport like bus, taxi, train, uber or lyft. We have more options to choose from. But we still need to be careful to choose what we took as our transportation. In this article I will talk about the what is safest way to travel during Covid19.

Is a bus, train or plain safe?

In 2020, things are not in the same condition. Traveling is quite tough during this covid19 period. Millions got sick, many passed away. If you’re taking a plane, bus or train, you might need to wait in lines and be closer than 6 feet to other people for long periods of time. If you’re driving, you might need to make stops along the way. So, taking a bus, plane or train is not that safe during.

Is uber or lyft safe?

When talk about this, uber and lyft always talk about safety promotion. I so believe it. But think it clearly, I am sure a driver
does not clean his car every time. As it being a public transport all kinds of people use it. So, this is not safe enough in my opinion. Maybe you are conscious about the safety, but the other person just uses the uber is not so careful. So, taking a uber is also very risky.

Why A Limo Service Is the Safest

A limo service involves management, drivers and clients. That’s why a limo service will divide the responsibilities not only between the owners and the drivers of the limo companies, but also and between their clients. Such kind of coordination and teamwork helped all retain the pandemic. Humanity realized that preventing the spread of the disease is a complex process which involves everyone. Governments, citizens, first responders, countries, neighbors- everyone has to do their share. If you are traveling to Chicago, then you can check out safest way to travel to Chicago here.

Should you take a limo service travel to airport?

Absolutely! By booking limo service, you get a private ride eliminating the possibility of riding with strangers. That, itself should make it the safest way to travel. Next, your car will be cleaned and disinfected for you. That
will save you any contact with contaminated surfaces. You will travel in a safe and sanitized environment.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.475s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0958s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb