6 Golden Tweaks To Optimize Your Honeymoon Experience


Advertisement
North America
March 27th 2018
Published: March 27th 2018
Edit Blog Post



Honeymoon is a period to establish harmony between newly wedded couple. A lot of couples definitely look forward to experience this moment being a once-in-a- lifetime affair.

Little wonder why some couple would spend so much time and resources, planning their honeymoon vacation. In fact, statistics shows that couples spend an average of $4,466 on their honeymoon. That's three times as much as the average U.S. adult spends on a vacation. Luxury honeymooners, which comprise 15%!o(MISSING)f the market, spend an average of $9,954 and vacation for 11 days.

To say but a little, every couple want to have a perfect honeymoon full of adventure, romance and good times that sets their marriage on a brighter pace. But, effective planning is the only way to have a memorable honeymoon experience.

I therefore bring to you six (6) golden tweaks to optimize your honeymoon experience:

1. Set a perfect budget

Setting a budget is an important aspect while planning for a honeymoon vacation. In fact, it is the first thing to consider before selecting a location, or thinking of how long you’ll stay curdling your spouse.

How much are you able to afford or spend on your trip? Whether your budget is $2000 or $20, 000, the amount with you will give you a better insight to select a perfect location that suit your schedule.

For example, if your budget is $2000, it will be non-viable to think of going to a place like Bora Bora island, where the lowest standard rate of hotels cost $400-$2000 per night. And you’ll be looking at average cost of $11, 000 in a week, aside from eating and other stuffs.

However, honeymoon is an important moment in the life of newly wedded couples. So, it is only natural to plan it big. But if you are incapable of going for a long vacation or trip, you can set up a honeymoon registry and share it with your family and friends.

2. Know details about your destination

Start by searching through the web, ask questions from friends and family with traveling experience, or contact travel agent experts to gather information about different places, and choose a location that will suit your programme, especially your working schedule.

In fact, if you ask many people what screw their travel plan the most , 80 percent will tell you it’s because of their work schedules. It won't be ok if your work and others things will disturb you to stay long and enjoy your romantic moment together.

However, make sure to gather more details about where you are going to enjoy the best of your journey.

3. Go with your car

Don't you think it will be boring to stay at a location, seeing the same thing for the whole period you’re going to use on your vacation? There’s no need to think; It’ll definitely be too boring!

If you really want to have a nice honeymoon experience, you’ll need your car to visit different place; like going to the cinemas, visiting a nice restaurant to enjoy dinner together, visiting historical spots and nice event centres - just to make the best of your moment.

Meanwhile, while you’re planning to go with your car, it is important to consider the fact that a whopping 30 million men in the United State have erectile dysfunction or inability to sustain an erection to have sex due to stress.

Oh! Since you’ll be doing more of sexual activities with your partner, why then would you decide to ruin this pleasure with an irrelevant stress? You can’t say to the extent of what stress can cause to the human body, little wonder why travel experts recommend you shipping your vehicle whenever you’re planning a long distance journey - in order to avoid irrelevant stress.

4. Consider the season

The season plays an important role while deciding to go for your honeymoon trip. You need to know the perfect timing in terms of crowds, local customs, prices and weather disruption of each destination you choose. Meanwhile, the period of your wedding will surely play a significant role in determining your honeymoon.

For example, if you decide to set on italy for your honeymoon during the summer months - when their temperature is hot and a lot of people are trooping in, you might as well end up not enjoying your journey.

Also, August in the caribbean is hurricane season, it’ll be a bad idea to visit somewhere like that. However, make thorough research when you’re gathering information about weather condition to select a perfect place with zero regrets.

5. Avoid distractions

If you truly want to enjoy the best of your time together, disconnect yourself from everything that could disturb you from getting each others attention. The point of honeymoon is lost if office files, work activities, phone calls and emails are disturbing you from giving each other the perfect attention required.

Honeymoon trip is a moment to have fun, laugh and create unforgettable memories together, not for distraction and work issues.

6. Do the unexpected

Nothing thrills a lady more than surprises! Seriously.

A memorable honeymoon is surely the one full of surprises. When the both of you are busy planning for your honeymoon, a little surprise will add excitement and romance to the journey. In fact, just your surprise can make difference between a normal honeymoon and one with unforgettable memories.

"A honeymoon is a time to celebrate your new life together, so consider learning something new together. Many destinations offer cultural lessons such as surfing, lei making, ukulele lessons, or even the art of massage or wine class or cooking classes." – Shermaine Rodrigues

Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb